Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Gift from a Friend!

     This project was inspired by a gift from a friend. I wouldn't have done anything like this for a while without this inspiration.





     The gift was the bird feeder hanging in the middle. Most of the stuff used here was from the junk pile that the owner left in the back yard. I also used a watering barrel that I had sitting around for a bird bath.
 



I put them together and painted them and then I went to Home Depot (my favorite place) and picked out some pretty flowers. I'm by no means a gardener so we will see how long it lasts.
 

But for now it is beautiful, thank you friend!
 
It's been a week or so and we are seeing a lot of birds and butterflies. Very enjoyable to just sit and enjoy the wildlife!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment