Thursday, October 30, 2014

Entry Way Mud Room / Hall Tree

This was a project I have been trying to get done for a while!
 
It took a lot of work, a lot of thrift shopping, and POWER TOOLS! Yep that's right I had to purchase and use some power tools....YEA!
 
 
It started off with this:
 



 

The headboard got cut into two pieces. One for the back of the bench and one for the shelf.
 


I attached a shelf and coat hooks to the bottom portion of the headboard.



I then put a piece of wood on the top portion of the headboard so that I could attach it to the coffee table.


I painted the coffee table and cut a piece of wood to cover the top.

 
I covered the wood with some cushion and fabric.
 
 
I attached the painted top portion of the headboard to the back of the bench.
 

I hung the painted shelf with coat hooks on top. Added some decorations and key holder on the right.



This was a bit of a tough project but lots of fun!
 
 


 



 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment